Nottingham Orthopaedic Group can deliver education sessions for students and sports clubs. Contact us to design a bespoke session to meet your demands.
We can teach on normal anatomy and physiology, general assessment, orthopaedic conditions, as well as health promotion and injury prevention.
Some examples of sessions we can provide include:
- Causes of shoulder and elbow pain
- Shoulder instability – what are the options?
- Tennis elbow, Golfers elbow – what can be done?
- Management of shoulder injuries in the sportsperson
- Knee problems – what to look for and what can be done?
- Managing the young arthritic knee
- Young knees (cartilage/meniscus pathology)
- Foot and ankle problems
- Management of foot and ankle injuries in the sportsperson
Contact us for further information or to book: